Use my 5 steps to get a quick start on learning about your finances.
Here’s my 5 steps to developing financial literacy:
1. You must think you want to be financially-free. You already know you have a financial cancer so change your mindset.
2. Get out all your paperwork to see where the financial cancer is coming from.
3. Get educated by seeking financial advice. This education will probably be self-taught unless you know a financial advisor who can help you or take a class in financial management. Start off by reading “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” by Robert T. Kiyosaki.
4. Go back to your financial house records and start making adjustments.
5. Use the Law of Attraction to help you seek opportunities to increase your income, be debt free, be financially secure and change your mindset for good. This all changes your quality of life for the better.
Will you use these steps or started already? Let me know your experience in the comments!
Have some financial literacy steps that you personally use? Share them in the comments.
The 8 Qualities of Wealthy Women are shared to empower any woman of any financial status so that they can build and succeed.
A few years ago, I listed the 8 qualities of a wealthy woman in a little notebook. I am unsure if I was watching or reading something that stated this list but I wrote them down as notes and thought to share them eventually.
- Harmony and Balance – thoughts, words and actions are one. What you Think, Say and Feel creates habits that will determine your destiny.
- Equlibruim – In harmony, then balance the state to make good decisions.
- Courage – overcome your fears then you will have courage. Silence fear by taking action. “You are a warrior and to not turn your back on the battlefield”.
- Generosity – generosity is a gift and when you are in power is when you are giving.
- Happiness – When you’re happy, you don’t go spending money on things you don’t need.
- Cleanliness – Wealth cannot dwell in filth
- Beauty – Feel beautiful
- Wisdom – You have wisdom to make the right decisions
Good qualities to have? Try them out in 2014! Build and then succeed. Send me your success story in the comments or write to me via an email.