ThanksGiving Day has came and went. Some stuffed our faces with great food and some went about their business as a normal day. The point of Thanksgiving is to shout out what you are thankful for. My aunt asked me this question: “What are you thankful for?”
I only got to list one of the things I’m thankful for at the time, however, there’s more I’d like to list:
- Thankful for still having a home I can come to.
- Thankful for still having a family I can call and talk to.
- Thankful for having enough food to eat and clothes on my body.
- Thankful for having some money to get where I need to go.
- Thankful for having internet so that I can have the hope of making more money and staying in touch with long-distance friends.
- Thankful for cable and netflix even though I shouldn’t watch it as much as I do.
- Thankful for my video games, music, books, movies and other entertaining things to help keep me happy.
- Thankful for still being healthy although I need to lose weight.
- Thankful for not having any kids before I’m ready.
- And most of all Thankful for my 5-year relationship with my boyfriend. We do plan to marry but it’s no rush 😀