Here’s my 5 steps to developing financial literacy:
1. You must think you want to be financially-free. You already know you have a financial cancer so change your mindset.
2. Get out all your paperwork to see where the financial cancer is coming from.
3. Get educated by seeking financial advice. This education will probably be self-taught unless you know a financial advisor who can help you or take a class in financial management. Start off by reading “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” by Robert T. Kiyosaki.
4. Go back to your financial house records and start making adjustments.
5. Use the Law of Attraction to help you seek opportunities to increase your income, be debt free, be financially secure and change your mindset for good. This all changes your quality of life for the better.
Will you use these steps or started already? Let me know your experience in the comments!
Have some financial literacy steps that you personally use? Share them in the comments.